Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pinterest Challenge: Make Your Own Paint

So this picture has been floating around Pinterest and Facebook, so I figure, I have a toddler why not give it a try! We had all the ingredients already at home, and it is a cheap way for the fun to last.

I made it exactly the way the recipe says above and it was way to thick, I had to almost double the water. It looked like paint, so we gave it a try on some paper. For the most part the paint did what it was suppose, make pretty colors on the paper, but afterwards once the paint dried it was easy to peel off and started crumbling. I had to throw his paintings away. It's fun for toddlers who just want to paint in the moment and don't really care about the result.


Do you have another paint recipe we can try? 

POST BY MOMMY OLIVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment