Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Icy Fruit Pops

Its winter, freezing cold and what do my kids keep on asking me for? Fee-zees! Every day, over and over again. I stock piled them from the summer but there are none left. How can you explain to a one year old and a two year old that they are not in season and mommy has no idea where to find freezies in the middle of winter?! You cant. I tried!



Since popsicles are about the same thing. I dug out my icepop molds and was going to just use juice when an idea came to me. I had a few cans of peaches in the pantry. What if I pureed them and froze that instead? 





It worked well. They loved it! They still ask for Fee-zees but they are pleased with these icy fruit pops. Especially the star shaped ones.

Do your kids ask you for out of season products? What solutions have you come up with?


By Mommy Melissa
 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment