Sunday, November 10, 2013

Drip-Free Jell-O Popsicle!

My children LOVE frozen treats! Freezies, icecream cones, popsicles anything frozen. I on the other hand can't stand the mess they leave behind. I wanted to find something that would freeze well but not make such a mess to clean up afterwards. 

My brilliant thought? To freeze Jell-O in ice pop moulds
to make a



All I did was make the Jell-O as directed then poured the mix into the ice pop containers. Froze them over night and voila! Orange flavoured Drip-Free Popsicles!

              
Yummy Orange!!
Look Mommy, No drips!

They were a hit with the kids the next day. Some ended up on the floor and couch, and kids but it fell like a clump of jelly. Not the usual pool of sticky liquid all over everything and everyone!
Quick clean up with a paper towel.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the November Giveaway!



By Mommy Melissa
 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment