Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Apple Picking at Le Verger Labonte Orchard

I would like to share some pictures from our apple picking adventure at Le Verger Labonte Orchard from last week. Along with my sister, nieces, mom and my family, we had a wonderful time! The price was good and the memories made were priceless! 

Logan picked his first apple all by himself!
Enjoying yummy fresh apples!
Showing off that he didn't need a ladder!
Smile!
Annabelle reaching the top!
Making a new friend!
Jax and Logan were dressed the same in their neon shirts
Took awhile to get him out of the play tractor!
Bwerdies!
They posed for this!


Now that I have an 18lb bag of McIntosh apples, I think some baking is in order! Will post them soon! 

By Mommy Melissa

 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment