Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nail Art with Temp Tattoos

 Recently I received this great package in the mail filled with all kinds of fun stuff! Paints, coloring books, stickers and temporary tattoos! Looking at all this great stuff I started thinking, what is something else I can do with these fun things... really using the imagination and experimenting got me thinking, if tattoos work on your skin- why not try it on your nails! How excited I was to try it out... I ran into my sisters room to show her what a genius I am but of course she was already aware of the trick. Oh well, maybe there's others out there I can please.

Here's how it works:


Make sure to put a top coat of clear polish when your done so the image stays, and it gives a great shine!

I invite you all to give it a try, I'd love to see your designs, just post a link so we can check it out! :)

POST BY MOMMY OLIVIA


No comments:

Post a Comment